Installation, Configuration and Maintenance of LAN, WAN & Wireless.
We at Alecom believe that Network management refers to the activities, methods, procedures, and tools that pertain to the operation, administration, maintenance, and provisioning of networked systems
Infrastructure Supply & Deployment
- Servers: Entry Level Intel based to multi processor UNIX based RISC Servers
- Storage: NAS and SAN
- Desktops and Laptops
- Network and Security Elements i.e Routers, Switches, Cabling Infrastructure, Anti-Virus, Firewalls, IDS and IPS, Spam filtering, Spy-ware and Ad-ware filtering.
Network Management Services
Installation, Configuration and Maintaenance of LAN, WAN & Wireless.
We at Alecom believe that Network management refers to the activities, methods, procedures, and tools that pertain to the operation, administration, maintenance, and provisioning of networked systems.
- Operation deals with keeping the network (and the services that the network provides) up and running smoothly. It includes monitoring the network to spot problems as soon as possible, ideally before users are affected.
- Administration deals with keeping track of resources in the network and how they are assigned.
- Maintenance is concerned with performing repairs and upgrades — for example, when equipment must be replaced, when a router needs a patch for an operating system image, when a new switch is added to a network. Maintenance also involves corrective and preventive measures to make the managed network run “better”, such as adjusting device configuration parameters.
Provisioning is concerned with configuring resources in the network to support a given service. For example, this might include setting up the network so that a new customer can receive voice service.
IT Security Solutions
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Intrusion Detection
- Anti Virus
We know great solutions begin with a conversation.
Not interested in Network Solutions, take a look at our many solutions that can help you company strive in business